OUR VISION, MISSION AND BASIC VALUES
To be a global organization steering the world's boron chemicals market and manufacturing new products, materials and goods to create a privilege from boron and other mineral sources which isconsidered as a knowledge and technology leader in mining and chemical industry
To contribute to our country's prosperity through making use of all mineral resources -except the coal and hydrocarbon- in our country, especially the boron and rare earth elements within the framework of sustainable development and turning them into products with high added value in conformity with customer demands and expectations by supporting our organizational knowledge with new technologies.
BASIC VALUES IN THE MAIN AXIS OF SUSTAINABILITY
The following matters have been accepted by our Organization as the BASIC VALUES in its MAIN AXIS OF SUSTAINABILITY.
- Proactivity: To turn new ideas into benefits for creating the future and ensuring sustainable growth
- Continuous Development: To ensure sustainability by continuously improving working efficiency and management systems
- Reliability: To manage products, processes and systems within the specified periods and conditions in the eyes of customers
- Efficiency: To render processes individual-independent, free from waste, measurable and controllable
- Advanced Technology: To prepare strategies for sustainable technologies by developing long-term technology forecasts
- Communication Power: To perform knowledge and experience transfer based on a voluntary and mutual understanding approach for accurate, reliable and realistic decisions in organizational and managerial activities.
- Customer Focus: To serve at the highest level by making the right offer to the right customer at the right time and with the right price
- Collaboration: To share sources, cooperate and collaborate to achieve a common goal and attain the goals
- Team Spirit: To have a culture of business to awake the corporate synergy
- Participation: To gain all employees' volunteer support in ensuring participation in decision making, problem solving, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Environmental Sensitivity: To perform activities, using environment-friendly differentiation strategies
- Social Responsibility: To voluntarily invest in social issues to ensure a high brand value and loyal customers